Коты Воители | В небо |

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Коты Воители | В небо | » Территории. » Полумостик

Полумостик

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

Нет особых описаний. Но только Двуногие привязывают к этому странному "мосту" лодки.

Началоу
Одна знакомая кошка рассказывала Шанн, что коты-воители, как они себя называют, живут группами, у них что-то вроде стай. С сами котами черная кошка общаться боялась, после того случая, как по незнанию она забрела на территорию какой-то из "стай", и ее совсем не вежливо оттуда выпроводили. Вот и сейчас, Крылатая вошла на их территорию, но совсем не случайно. В этой стороне всегда водилось больше дичи, и кошка это помнила. Конечно, хозяева этой стороны этого совсем не любили, и могли учуять ее запах. Пусть чуят - кошка усмехнулась
и взглянула на болтавшуюся у в зубах полевку - Я тут ненадолго
Тут одиночка подошла к месту, которое она до этого не видела не разу. Нет, конечно она много раз видела подобные сооружение двуногих, называвшиеся мостиками, но землях воителей их ей видеть не доводилось. Значит, этим котам от двуногих тоже достается
Шанн решила отдохнуть. Она безбоязненно перешла на мостик и села обвив вокруг себя хвост. Свою добычу она положила рядом, и задумавшись начала глядеть на гладь озера.
Его волны так спокойно и безмятежно колыхались, и Шанрис не могла оторвать от них взгляда. Ее мысли уплывали далеко-далеко вместе с водами озера.

Hi,

I believe warriorskatss.rolka.me has so much potential. The site is in an industry that is pretty crowded, but also has a lot of customer demand.

My company has been promoting web-sites for over 9 years and we would be glad to explain how you can increase the online visibility of warriorskatss.rolka.me.

This is a free consultation and if you like our approach, but don't have time to perform these tasks yourself,  we can talk about potentially outsourcing some of the tasks to our team.

warriorskatss.rolka.me is a great site and we would love to help you grow it to it's full potential.

Please reply and we can setup a call or continue by email.

Thank you

Alexander
qc-digital

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR Frankfurt pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me. my email: steffen.zander@ncr.com
Steffen Zander is based out of Frankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area and works at Ncr Corporation as Commodity Manager (Transportation & Logistics).

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR Frankfurt pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me. my email: steffen.zander@ncr.com
Steffen Zander is based out of Frankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area and works at Ncr Corporation as Commodity Manager (Transportation & Logistics).

Вы здесь » Коты Воители | В небо | » Территории. » Полумостик

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно